7- Night Cruise With 3-Night Cairo Pre-Cruise, 1-Night Cairo Post-Cruise
Allow yourself to be treated to a connoisseur’s discovery of this ancient civilization as only AmaWaterways can provide – with an unparalleled 11-night Nile River cruise and land experience that includes exquisite cuisine, authentic experiences and the extraordinary service for which AmaWaterways is renowned. Sail aboard the luxurious, newly designed AmaDahlia and explore ancient wonders, such as the beguiling Temple of Luxor and the mystifying Valley of the Kings and Queens. Plus, come face-to-face with the last survivor of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Great Sphinx and the three Pyramids of Giza. This unforgettable itinerary includes exclusive experiences, such as a private tour of the tomb of Queen Nefertari and a private lunch at the Abdeen Presidential Palace. Uncover the many mysteries and secrets that have shaped Egypt’s past and continue to influence the future of this remarkable land.
- Arrival airport transfer
- 3 nights at the 5-star Four Seasons Cairo at the First Residence in a Partial Nile View Superior Room, including daily breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome Reception with tapas and drinks
- Full-day Cairo tour with visit to the Egyptian Museum, home to King Tut’s treasures, lunch at the famous Naguib Mahfouz Restaurant in Khan El Khalili Bazaar and visits to Citadel of Salah Ed-Din and Alabaster Mosque
- Visit the ancient sites of Memphis, including the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat Museum and lunch at the historic Mena House Hotel
- Visits to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue
AMADAHLIA NILE RIVER CRUISE
- 7-night river cruise in elegantly appointed accommodations
- Fine dining with a variety of choices, including The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Wine, beer and soft drinks included during lunch and dinner
- Sip & Sail cocktail hour
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- Nightly entertainment including a belly dance show, Galabeya Party and Darawish Show
- A variety of small group guided shore excursions
- Exclusive visits to the Tomb of Queen Nefertari and a Nubian village
- Fitness room, sun-deck pool, hair and nail salon and a massage room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- One night at the 5-star Four Seasons Cairo at the First Residence in a Superior Room with breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Exclusive private tour of the Abdeen Presidential Palace with special farewell lunch at the palace
- Departure airport transfer
Enhance your bucket-list cruise and land adventure and make the most of your time in this incredible region of the world before or after your 11-night Secrets of Egypt & the Nile itinerary.
ADD 3 NIGHTS DUBAI PRE-CRUISE
Explore the vibrant city of Dubai, home to the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, and a cultural focal point in the Middle East known for luxury shopping, modern architecture and a lively nightlife.
ADD 4 NIGHTS JORDAN PRE-CRUISE
Discover the fascinating jewels of Jordan, including its capital, Amman, and the UNESCO-designated "Rose City" of Petra; and cap off your journey in Wadi Rum, the timeless "Valley of the Moon."
ADD 4 NIGHTS ISRAEL POST-CRUISE
From the Dead Sea to mesmerizing sacred wonders, including the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western Wall, there’s no shortage of ways to uncover Israel’s enthralling past and captivating present.
Dates & Prices
CRUISE YEAR 2024
Important Dates, prices & itineraries are subject to change.
Intra-Egypt Air Additional $450 per person including taxes and fuel surcharges.
Single Supplement 50% of twin price; Master Suite and Grand Suite 100% of twin price.
Bedding Please indicate bedding configuration at the time of booking: Option A: Two twin beds Option B: One large bed.
Visa Visas are required for travel to Egypt; please contact your Consulate for more information.
Optional Jordan Pre-Extension Rates vary based on seasonality. Additional $430 per person for Amman to Cairo intra-air, of which a nonrefundable deposit of $200 is required. Visas are required for travel to Jordan; please consult with your Consulate for more information.
Optional Dubai Pre-Extension Rates vary based on seasonality, and Dubai to Cairo flights are not included. Visas are not required for travel to Dubai.
Optional Israel Post-Extension Rates vary based on seasonality. Additional $490 per person for Cairo to Tel Aviv intra-air, of which a nonrefundable deposit of $200 is required. Visas are not required for travel to Israel.
All rates are per person for 11-night cruise and land package, based on double occupancy in an entry level category stateroom unless stated otherwise. Offer is valid on select sailings only and applicable to new bookings only. Solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts. Ask about Solo Traveler promotions. Offer is not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, limited to availability, capacity controlled and subject to change or termination without notice. Jordan, Dubai, and Israel land programs, visas, gratuities, intra-Egypt air and round-trip international airfare are not included in cruise and land package price. Other restrictions apply. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CST#2065452-20.